From the Faith and Energy Action Team (FEAT) –
- Austin’s own Audrey Malone Band will open up our gathering with One Can Change the World. The band includes producers, recording artists, engineer and performs everything from jingles, broadway, studio recordings, roadhouse to film.
- The Webber Energy Group is a research group in UT Austin Mechanical Engineering. They address critical issues at the intersection of energy, technology, policy, and the environment. Students will be on hand to demo new innovations in energy that make a real impact on our world.
- Chris Searles, www.allcreation.org, will share his most moving visuals of the Earth’s beauty that we are all working to preserve.
- Kate Wheeler,10, will share her perspective on her future with Climate Change and what she’d like us to do now.
- Kaiba White, Public Citizen, will discuss opportunities to make our voice matter to local community leaders.
- The Halpins will discuss the actions being taken to reduce electric rates back for Houses of Worship.
- We discuss plans for Earth Month, focusing on what we can do for the People’s Climate Movement on April 29th. See more about the nation-wide event here.
About the Faith and Energy Action Team:
The Faith and Energy Action Team (FEAT) is a coalition of Austin’s Faith-Based communities organized to face together the challenges and opportunities brought about by climate change. By measuring and documenting carbon output, FEAT offers ways that communities can reduce their carbon footprint and reduce their energy demands.