Partnerships & Advertising
Join Austin’s Home for Everything Green
The Austin EcoNetwork is the hub of Austin’s EcoCommunity and the source for trusted information about Austin and the environment. Your partnership with Austin’s EcoNetwork connects your organization to thousands of green-minded, influential, and active Austinites. Your participation in events and discussions, both on and off line, deepens your connections within the network. Your partnership and participation in this well established online meeting place enhances your relationship with and the growth of Austin’s sustainable community and plugs you into our growing green scene.
We invite you to partner or advertise with us today.
Become a Partner
You will be joining a solid network of people, organizations, and businesses working to enhance Austin's environment, culture, and economy.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Partner of the Austin EcoNetwork
- Choose the partnership and advertising options that best fit your needs (see below) and contact us at 512-939-9776 or email Partner@AustinEcoNetwork.com.
- Sign the contract we send you and set up your method of payment with our accounting department - monthly by cc, or annual check or cc. COMING SOON: online payments!
- Submit your organization or business for inclusion in the EcoDirectory. Paid partners get an expanded directory listing available to Partner and Partner Plus members including your logo, 100-word description, why you are green, your green affiliations, and more (see below). Note: we will publish your company's name, address & URL for free in one category. If you want to include your logo, description, more categories, etc., you must become a Partner or Partner Plus.
Partner Level ($24/month):
- Permission to use the Austin EcoNetwork Partner Badge on your website as well as other digital and print media and events, as long as partnership is current.
One exposure via Austin EcoNetwork digital media per month, such as:
- An event or class posted to the EcoCalendar and listed in the EcoNews for the week leading up to the event.
- A job post on the website which will remain live on the website for up to one month. The job will be featured in the next edition of the EcoNews. Subsequent editions throughout that month will include the job title, link, and mini-logo.
- An educational blog post for AustinEcoNetwork.com that will also be featured in one edition of the EcoNews.
- An EcoBit in the EcoNews to share a promotion, news item, call to action or other item, as approved.
- Tweet and/or Facebook posts.
- Listed on Austin EcoNetwork’s Partners page.
A complete listing in the Austin EcoDirectory, which includes:
- Complete contact Information
- Company logo or image
- A full description of your business, including what makes you green
- Links to partner website and social media sites
- Listing in up to 5 categories in the directory
- Placement on the Austin Green Map, if appropriate/requested.
- An Austin EcoNetwork Partner window sticker will also be available upon request.
- Save 10% when purchasing advertising and additional posting credits.
- Discounts on memberships with Texas Green Network, GoLocal and other affiliate organizations, as announced.
- Discounts on booth exhibitions or admission to events negotiated for Partners, as announced.
Additional Benefits for Partner Plus Level ($99/month):
- Listing in up to 10 categories in the EcoDirectory (instead of 5)
- "Sticky" Directory listings - Searches on the categories you are listed in will return your listing among the top results, above alphabetical listings.
- Partner logo/Image rotated in prominent “Our Partners” Ad box on Austin EcoNetwork.com. This space is shared only by Partner Plus level members. This ad box appears on every tabbed page on the website and reloads upon each new page view. This alone is a $300 value.
- Three (3) exposures via Austin EcoNetwork digital media (see above) per month (instead of 1)
- Listing in the top section of Austin EcoNetwork.com Partners page
Either way, for less than $100 you get an adjunct marketing department that reaches thousands of Austin's greenest-minded people and ensures your place in the lineup of EcoCommunity resources. Contact us today!
Advertise with Us!
We have terrific advertising options. We are the most effective online network in Austin for promoting your environmentally conscious business, product, event, volunteer opportunity, and job/internship to thousands of the people you want to reach. Our advertising options include event posts, job/internship posts, EcoNews display ads, website banner or box ads, and blast packages. Purchase Advertising
Note: When you join as a partner you get certain advertising and posts included in your partnership fee (see above). You can always purchase additional advertising. Partners needing to submit more than their monthly allotment of posts can purchase one-off additional posts for 10% off the prices listed below. Example: $29 or 4/$99 for events or jobs.
Event post - Get listed in Austin's most comprehensive calendar of green events!
Fee-based events hosted by non-profit organizations, as well as all events hosted by businesses are either included in partnership dues or cost $32 per post.
Non-profit organizations (local & eco-focused) hosting free & public events are never charged for posting on the EcoCalendar. This is our service to the community.
Event posts include:
- EcoCalendar listing on Austin EcoNetwork.com with as much description as you want
- Listing in the Calendar section of the Austin EcoNews during the week leading up to the event
- Potential EcoBit with a paragraph of text and a 150x100 image in at least one edition of the Austin EcoNews
- Inclusion in the social media posts of the relevant editions of the EcoNews.
Job/Internship post - The Austin EcoNetwork is the best place in Austin to connect with people who are hungry to work for socially and environmentally responsible businesses.
Job and internship posts are published on our extremely successful online jobs board. Your posting fee of $32 also includes a listing in our twice-weekly EcoNews publication delivered to over 6300 subscribers. The first time it is featured in the EcoNews your job will be called out as a "New Job", and will include the title, your company logo (which you must upload under the "organization" tab while posting on the website), as well as a brief summary of the position with a link to the full description on our site. In subsequent editions it will include the title, your company logo, and link to your job posting on our site.
Your Job or Internship posting is either included in your paid partnership benefits (counts as one of your paid monthly exposures) or you will receive an invoice for each job/internship posted. Positions will be listed after payment is received. Paid job/internship posts include continuous listing of the position on the jobs section of AustinEcoNetwork.com until the position is filled or for 60 days, whichever is first.
PLEASE notify us when the position is closed. Our intention is that each posting result in one person being hired. It is inappropriate to hire for multiple positions using the same job description or to post a general service for hire.
EcoNews Display Ad - Full color display ad at the top left side of the EcoNews, which goes to 6,300+ subscribers twice a week, Monday and Thursday. Size: 150px wide x 100px high. $80 per edition. Purchase
Website Banner Ad - Banner ads rotate at the top of each page on AustinEcoNetwork.com, which gets 300+ views per day. Size: 750px wide x 100px high. $780 for one month. Inquire about discounts for 3, 6, and 12-month rates. Purchase
Website Box Ad - Website box ads run underneath our Partner Plus showcase on the right side of the website, on all pages. Size: 150px wide x 100px high. Box ads run for two week periods of time. $265 for one month, $675 for three months, $1194 for six months. Purchase
Blast Packages: The most popular advertising options are our Blast Packages that reach 6,300+ EcoNews readers, 300+/day site visitors, 2,300+ facebook and twitter followers, as well as the personal network of Austin EcoNetwork founder and Chief Inspiration Officer, Brandi Clark Burton, who has thousands of connections in every corner of the city.
*Mini Blast Package* - Best way to alert the community that your event is happening soon or your big news should be on our audience's radar. Partners pay $220 (Please note that the pricing for non-partners is +10%.)
Mini Blast Package includes:
- Event post (details above)
- Featured event, blog or expanded EcoBit in two editions of the Austin EcoNews (delivered to over 6300 emails plus more than 4000 social media contacts)
- Two newsletter box ads
- 1 week rotating box ad on AustinEcoNetwork.com
- Social media promotion of your specific news/event.
*2-Week Blast Package* - Best way to encourage people to plan ahead for your big event! Partners pay $712. (Please note that the pricing for non-partners is +10%.)
This package can be split into two non-consecutive weeks for a $50 fee. Useful for a "save the date" promo and/or recruiting volunteers in advance of the event, and reminding people when your event is near.
2-Week Blast Package includes:
- Event post (details above)
- Two weeks of website leaderboard/banner ad (you provide artwork 750 wide x 100 high with up to 3 images in rotation)
- Website right side box ad that runs as soon as we receive payment and artwork) through your event (so book early!)
- Four EcoNews display ads
- Four EcoBits (one in each newsletter for two weeks)
- Multiple social media promotions of your specific news/event on facebook and twitter
Not ready to partner just yet? Register to join our website and get our newsletter.
Already registered but not getting our newsletter? Signup to get it.