Partner Post – Austin Creative Reuse
Calling all you crafters out there! It’s time for another Reuse and Rethink Challenge from Austin
Throughout the month of July, Austin’s favorite zero waste craft store is hosting a “Made In The Shade Challenge,” asking folks to create a fun hat for the summer… made entirely from reused materials.
Want to join in on the fun? Here’s how it works.
- Stop by Austin Creative Reuse
anytime this month to pick up all the crafting supplies you could ever need.
- Start creating! Take your supplies home and create whatever your heart desires. The only rule is that all the materials must be reused.
- Once you’re done, email two photos of your creation (plus your contact info and a short description of the materials used) to rethink@
- The deadline to submit your work is July 31st
- The winner will be announced on social media
Who says caring for the environment can’t be fun? 🙂
PS – Need some additional inspiration? Check out Austin Creative Reuse’s Pinterest board for some fun ideas!