Sponsored Post – from Austin Creative Reuse
Calling all you crafters out there! It’s time for another Reuse and Rethink Challenge from Austin Creative Reuse.
Throughout the month of March, Austin’s favorite zero waste craft store is challenging folks to make the most amazing creation they can out of… plastic bottle caps and lids.
Want to join in on the fun? Here’s how it works.
- Stop by Austin Creative Reuse anytime this month to pick up all the crafting supplies you could ever need. Plastic caps and lids are currently available at Austin Creative Reuse for 25 cents each or $5 for an entire bucket. (Or you can always collect your own!)
- Start creating! Take your supplies home and create whatever your heart desires. The only rule is that all the materials must be reused.
- Once you’re done, email two photos of your creation (plus your contact info and a short description of the materials used) to rethink@
- The deadline to submit your work is March 31st
- The winner will be announced on social media
Need a little inspiration? Check out this photo album from Austin Creative Reuse to see some of the entries from the February contest! (February’s theme was CDs.)