- This event has passed.
Prepared Partners Workshop
April 28 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on June 1, 2019 at 10:00 am
From Castle Hill Fitness –
Prepared Partners is a one day Labor Preparation Course for you and your partner rooted in the wisdom and teachings of yoga, intertwined with the knowledge and experience Jill holds as a labor and delivery nurse.
During your time with Jill, you and your partner can expect to learn:
• Yoga positions to support each of your needs and well-being through labor and the transition into parenthood, as well as, partner supported positions for labor
• The process and stages of labor from both a scientific and energetic viewpoint.
• The science behind how breathing techniques support the central nervous system and specific techniques to support both labor and parenthood
• “What to do” to best support each stage of labor including natural interventions and support methods
• What if??? Information on possible medical interventions of labor and birth
This class includes physical movement and hands-on practice. Please wear comfortable clothing. You will also receive take-home references to utilize in labor so no pressure — it’s ok if you forget. Leave together feeling PREPARED and ready for the big day!
Sunday, April 28
Saturday, June 1
in the Studio
Min 4, Max 12 couples
$99 per couple. You can RSVP here.
Sorry, no additional member discounts.
About Jill Birt
The PREPARED Childbirth Course was founded by Yogi, Mother and Registered Nurse, Jill Birt. Prior to stepping full time to teaching yoga, Jill worked as a labor and delivery nurse in Austin, TX for 15 years. She believes the mind, body and spirit connection is a vital component to support your whole self through pregnancy, labor, delivery, and motherhood.