Calling all you crafters out there! It’s time for another Austin Creative Reuse and Rethink Contest.
Throughout the month of November, Austin’s favorite zero waste craft store is challenging folks to make the most amazing creation they can out of…
Want to join in on the fun? Here’s how it works.
- Stop by Austin Creative Reuse anytime this month to pick up all the crafting supplies you could ever need. Austin Creative Reuse is also recommending that you take a trip to the Austin Yellow Bike Project (a nonprofit organization that refurbishes old bikes and teaches bike maintenance skills to the community) for any specialty supplies that you might need.
- Start creating! Take your supplies home and create whatever your heart desires. The only rule is that all the materials must be reused.
- Once you’re done, email two photos of your creation (plus your contact info and a short description of the materials used) to rethink@
- The deadline to submit your work is November 30th
- The winner will be announced on social media
Who says caring for the environment can’t be fun 🙂
PS – Need some inspiration? Check out these photos highlighting some of the amazing craft projects from last month’s competition…
(Last month the featured material was tin cans.)