Partner Post – from the Austin Parks Foundation
What could be better than watching one of your favorite movies… in one of your favorite Austin parks? That’s what “Movies In The Park” is all about… and the 2019 season starts next week.
Hosted by the Austin Parks Foundation and Alamo Drafthouse Cinema’s Rolling Roadshow, Movies in the Park has been bringing free movies to neighborhood parks all across Austin for over 10 years.
This year’s schedule includes:
- E.T. – March 29th at Northwest District Park
- Zoolander – April 12th at Zilker Park
- The Road To El Dorado – May 3rd at Dick Nichols Park
- The Little Mermaid – May 23rd at Dove Springs Park
- Clueless – June 6th at Palm Park
- Angels In The Outfield – June 20th at Parque Zaragoza Neighborhood Park
- Space Jam – July 11th at the Martin Middle School Fields
- Freaky Friday – September 13th at Dottie Jordan Neighborhood Park
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire – October 17th at Duncan Neighborhood Park
So what are you waiting for? Grab your blankets and your snacks and get ready to enjoy a beautiful evening in Austin. More info>>