Just moved to Austin and want to get more connected to our city’s local environmental scene? Lived here for years, but having trouble keeping up with the fast-paced news cycle and figuring out how to make a difference in your community? Trying to live a more sustainable life, but don’t know where to begin?
With the Austin EcoNews, we’ve got you covered 🙂
The Austin EcoNews is a weekly email newsletter delivered directly to you every Thursday evening/Friday morning.
The Austin EcoNews isn’t just another junky email to clog up your inbox. We start writing each week’s edition by asking ourselves, ‘what information would our readers find most useful, relevant, actionable, or inspirational?’.
In each week’s edition you’ll find:
- A selection of local outdoor and educational events happening right here in Austin, from free gardening classes, to activist happy hours, to biking meetups.
- An up-to-date list of all the green job openings in the Austin area
- Short, educational, and actionable news updates so that you know exactly what’s going on in your local community and most importantly, how you can get involved and make a difference
- Guest posts from Austin’s leading environmental thinkers
- Highlights of local green businesses and tips on how to live a more happy and sustainable life
Plus, when you sign up you’ll gain free access to our “Top 6 Things You Can Do Right Now To Live A More Sustainable Life In Austin” tip sheet, filled with our most effective advice to start living a greener life today.
We invite you to join the EcoNetwork club and sign up today!